Axiom Creative Entertainment Ltd, of registered address Unit A3, Gateway Tower, 32 Western Gateway, London E16 1YL, company number 10177541 (“we”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to in this document) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our event and marketing communications.
Please read the following document carefully, to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller is Axiom Creative Entertainment Ltd.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- request the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- request access to the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Your name, email address and any other contact information for you, which we acquire from our subscribed mailing list.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We do not collect information from other sources.
The only information we collect has been provided by yourself.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Our processing of personal data is in the interest of company promotional activities and business development, such as event marketing, and the communication with existing and potential clients and partners. The lawful basis’ on which we process personal data are consent and contract.
The relevant excerpts from the General Data Protection Regulation are below:
a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
(b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For event marketing activities
- For business related communications
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to view it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your personal data in our business systems.
We will not intentionally transfer your personal data outside of the United Kingdom OR EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law. However, the data that we collect from you and process may be stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for our providers, such staff may be engaged in the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will securely retain your data for up to 2 years, after our most recent communication.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- deletion of your personal information by your request or
- at the end of the retention period, unless otherwise stated by yourself.
For further information on your rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us using our Contact details below,
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity and address, and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, Axiom Creative Entertainment Ltd, Unit A3, Gateway Tower, 32 Western Gateway, London E16 1YL.
HOW TO GIVE US FEEDBACK
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information, please email email@example.com or write to, Axiom Creative Entertainment Ltd, Unit A3, Gateway Tower, 32 Western Gateway, London E16 1YL.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at http://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Thank you for taking the time to read.
We look forward to continuing to share our journey of music, love and unity where everyone’s welcome, with you.
The Axiom Creative Entertainment Family.